In December 2018 the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Strategy delivered a series of webinars for interested British Columbians on the PGA and on the topics presented for feedback in the Regulations Intentions Paper consequent to the Professional Governance Act. Recordings of these webinars, as well as supplemental questions and answers raised during these sessions, are provided below.
Professional Governance Act Overview:
• Professional Governance Act Overview – General Webinar
• Professional Governance Act Overview – Indigenous
• Professional Governance Act Overview – General: Questions and Answers
Practice Rights of Professions:
• Practice Rights of Professions Webinar
• Practice Rights of Professions: Questions and Answers
Competency Declarations and Conflict of Interest Declarations:
• Competency Declarations and Conflict of Interest Declarations
• Competency Declarations and Conflict of Interest Declarations: Questions and Answers
For additional background on the Professional Reliance Review please see the independent Final Report. Government continues to consider responses to recommendations in the report.