Policy and Direction
Policy, Direction and Interpretation Bulletins
Policy Statements and Guidance
The Office of the Superintendent of Professional Governance (OSPG) develops policy on matters related to the Professional Governance Act (the PGA), issues of professional governance, and the oversight and role of regulatory bodies. The OSPG also provides regulatory bodies with guidance as per section 9 of the PGA, and Directives, if required, as per section 11 of the PGA. As the OSPG strives for transparency this material will be provided on this website when it becomes available.
The following pages outline OSPG’s policy approach to a variety of matter under the PGA and where available, includes guidance issued to regulatory bodies.
- Declarations of Competence and Declarations of Conflict of Interest
- Duty to Report to Regulatory Bodies
- Firm Regulation
- Practice Rights
- Regulatory Body Complaint and Discipline
- Information to be Publicly Available
- Standards of Practice
- OSPG Audits, Investigation and Performance Reviews
- OSPG Standards of Good Regulation
These bulletins contain general information supporting operation of the Professional Governance Act and are not replacements for the legislation. They do not contain or constitute legal advice.